[Insight-users] morphological openings by a segment

Yann GAVET yann.gavet at univ-st-etienne.fr
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:42:45 +0200

--------------030502040201040400040506

    Hi all,

I want to do perform the union of the openings by a segment of a given
size in several directions (say 48 for example), and I wonder how to do it.

I m thinking of creating all the segments, then computing the openings,
and doing the binary union of the results.

Do you think this is the best way to do it?

regards.
yann

--------------030502040201040400040506

begin:vcard
fn:Yann Gavet
n:Gavet;Yann
org;quoted-printable:CHU Saint-Etienne;EA 3063 - Survie et adh=C3=A9rence cellulaire dans les cancers et les gre=
	ffes
adr;quoted-printable:;;15 rue A. Par=C3=A9;;;42000;France
email;internet:yann.gavet at univ-st-etienne.fr
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur Civil des Mines
version:2.1
end:vcard

--------------030502040201040400040506--