[Insight-users] Tcl/ITK/VTK on the same project.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 01:13:37 -0400

Hi Yang,

When you configure ITK for wrapping you *must* enable
BUILD_SHARED_LIBS in CMake.

Also make sure that you install Service Pack 6
for Visual Studio 6.0.  You will find it at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/updates/sp/vs6/sp6/default.aspx

If after these two changes, you still get errors,
Please post the error messages to the list.

It will also help to post the CMakeCache.txt file that
CMake created in the binary directory where you were
building ITK.

Regards