[Insight-users] reading 512x 512 ct dicom images

raghu venkatram raghu_420 at hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:12:32 +0000

<DIV>hi Luis,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have looked at teh dicomseriesreader example. and while using the example, and trying to write out my ct volume, it crashes, the name generator gives me all the names of the dicom files in the directory, but when i write it out it writes out only 2 slices.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have tried the the same program with a 256 x 256 mr volume, and i am able to write it out. Now i am able to read both my MR and CT volumes using MRICro and AMIDE with no problems, also i am able to convert them into ANALYZE format using MRICro and use it in my ITK program.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also when i try getting the spacing information of my CT volume after reading the image, i get 1,1,1 instad of .5 .5 2, but i get the right spacing information for my MR volume using the dicomseriesreader example.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>please also not that MRICro and AMIDE both give the rght spacing for both CT and MR volumes and the right spacing.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for the continued support </DIV>
<DIV>Raghu</DIV></DIV>