[Insight-users] reading 512x 512 ct dicom images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:10:03 -0400

Hi Raghu,

In the case of the CT images that only write 2 slices...

Could you please be more specific regarding the action
of the executable:

You said:

    1) It crashes
    2) The name generator gives all the dicom files
    3) When you write the volume only 2 slices appear

Maybe you could post the text output from the program
so we can see the order in which things happened.
Crashes is a very generic term. It could have been a
segmentation fault, a catched exception or an uncatched
exception... Again, if you post the text output of the
program, that will help us to figure out what is happening.

   Thanks,

      Luis