[Insight-users] No GUI with insight and cygwin

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:06:18 -0400

Hi yyyyy50

I'm affraid that you are looking for "Insight"
the GUI front end to GDB,

    http://sources.redhat.com/insight/

instead of "Insight" the Insight Toolkit.

          http://www.itk.org

The Insight Toolkit is an open source library for
Segmentation and Registration of Medical Images.

We do fun things like extracting brains from CT scans,
detecting blood vessels in Fluoroscopic images, and
attempting to identify needles in ultrasound.  This
is not probably what you were looking for, but you
are certainly very welcome to join the happy community
of ITK users. After all, most of the time we are playing
with debuggers trying to figure out why our images don't
appear the way we expect.

   Best regards

       Luis