[Insight-users] Several questions when compile and run ITK/VTK/TCL

Yang Wang dietpaopao at netscape.net
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:15:54 -0400

Hi, Alex,

Thanks for your answer.

After install Tcl and before TK, I have manually  add a new
System variable in order for the TK to built:
Variable       Value
TCLDIR      D:\tcl8.4.6

Then after bulit vtk, for the purpose that VTK to find tcl,
I add again a new System variable:
Variable               Value
TCLLIBPATH      D:/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl

Meantime, I have manually add the following
to the system Path:
D:\tcl8.4.6;D:\tcl8.4.6\bin;D:\tk8.4.6;D:\VTKbin\bin\debug;D:\ITKbin\bin\debug

It works OK for .tcl files that need package VTK along, but for
ITK, it still shows: "can't find package InsightToolkit" :(

Can anyone give me some hint? Also some help on the other
two questions. Thank you very much!

Yours,
Casper