[Insight-users] Several questions when compile and run ITK/VTK/TCL

Yang Wang dietpaopao at netscape.net
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:17:14 -0400

Dear Luis,

Thanks for you answer.

I have done a search for files:
        ITKCommonTcl.dll
         ITKNumericsTcl.dll
         SwigRuntimeTcl.dll
They are all in the directory D:\ITKbin\bin\debug, which seems to be right.
However, the error message is still there.

Here are my manually added Environment Variables concerning Tcl/tk/vtk/itk.

In "System variables" section:
Variable                   Value
TCLDIR               D:\tcl8.4.6
TCLLIBPATH      D:/VTKbin/Wrapping/Tcl/Debug
Path
D:\tcl8.4.6;D:\tcl8.4.6\bin;D:\tk8.4.6;D:\CMake\bin;D:\VTKbin\bin\debug;D:\ITKbin\bin\debug

I wonder if this is clear for you to see where goes wrong?
Thank you.

Yours,
Casper