[Insight-users] FYI: Medical Imaging .org

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:00:52 -0400

FYI

      <http://medicalimaging.org/>

Welcome to Medical Imaging.org

"This site was conceived and developed by medical imaging companies that
  grew concerned over the frequent misperceptions about the value of
  medical imaging. As an industry and a profession, we are proud of our
  medical achievements and are pleased with the better health they bring
  in patients. We also are proud of the savings and efficiencies brought
  about by medical imaging-from quicker recoveries to less-costly
  interventions to reduced disability. Therefore, we have developed this
  site to highlight some of the aspects of the value of medical imaging."

---