[Insight-users] Compiling Itk on Irix with MIPSpro 7.4

Nick Hu nhu at sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:23:00 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_00A9_01C42C73.E83057C0

Hi All,
I got some problems when I was trying to complie ITK on Irix with MIPSpro7.=
4. First I had an error which is similiar to=20
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-September/004996.html=20
This problem was fixed by the suggestion in the above link as well as chang=
ing the type "long" to "long double" in the file "testlib_test.cxx".

Then I got an error like:
"...

Building object file Templates/vcl_vector+vnl_vector+vcl_complex+double---.=
o...
cc-1005 cc: ERROR File =3D /usr/people/nhu/InsightToolkit-1.6.0/Utilities/v=
xl/vcl/iso/vcl_complex.h, Line =3D 6
The source file "complex" is unavailable.

#include <complex>
^

1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of "/usr/people/nhu/Insigh=
tToolkit-1.6.0/Utilities/vxl/core/vnl/Templates/vcl_vector+vnl_vector+vcl_c=
omplex+double---.c".
..."

It seems it could not find STL <complex>. If I change to "#include <complex=
.h>" the compiler could find one, which I don't think is a right one cause =
then I had some errors indicating template of complex can't be recognized.

I have ITK applications built on Windows and Linux and they are working wel=
l. However I don't have too much experience with IRIX, could anyone with Ir=
ix experience or successfully built itk on it kindly give me some advice?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Nick Hu, M.E.Sc.
Medical Imaging Software Developer
Imaging Research, Sunnybrook & Women's
Suite 6020, 3080 Yonge Street / PO Box 89, Toronto
ON M4N 3N1
Tel: 416-4823856 Fax: 416-4823807
------=_NextPart_000_00A9_01C42C73.E83057C0--