[Insight-users] Re: AW: [vtkusers] vtk on windows xp and .Net 7

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:33:28 -0400

You should NEVER edit vtkConfigure.h, this is a generated file,
and it is likely that it will be over-written part way through the build if
you attempt to change it.   What version of VTK are you using?
In some version of VTK VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB is a cmake variable, that should
be set from cmake.  In more recent versions, it should be set to true
automatically if you are using .Net 7, and not even be presented as an
option.

-Bill