[Insight-users] GrayscaleErodeImageFilter and boundary

Yann GAVET yann.gavet at univ-st-etienne.fr
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:08:18 +0200

--------------090807050701090209030301

Hi all.

I cant find how to manage the behavior of the outside of my image with
grascale erode and dilate filters.
I used :
typedef itk::ConstantBoundaryCondition< InputImageType >
BoundaryConditionType;
typedef itk::ConstShapedNeighborhoodIterator< InputImageType,
                        BoundaryConditionType >
ShapedNeighborhoodIteratorType;

in the example given in ShapedNeighborhoodIterator1, and it works pretty
well. But how can I set the boundary conditions directly from the filter
(ie. grayscale or binary image filter)?

Do I have to do code erosion and dilation by hand ?

regards.
Yann

--------------090807050701090209030301

begin:vcard
fn:Yann Gavet
n:Gavet;Yann
org;quoted-printable:CHU Saint-Etienne;EA 3063 - Survie et adh=C3=A9rence cellulaire dans les cancers et les gre=
	ffes
adr;quoted-printable:;;15 rue A. Par=C3=A9;;;42000;France
email;internet:yann.gavet at univ-st-etienne.fr
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur Civil des Mines
version:2.1
end:vcard

--------------090807050701090209030301--