[Insight-users] how can I get the cvs of doxygen 1.7?

Gavin Baker gavinb+xtk at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Aug 2 04:15:48 EDT 2004

Hello,

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 04:00:19PM +0800, Guorong Wu wrote:
> hello all:
> 	how can I get the cvs of doxygen 1.7?
> Thanks.

The HTML reference documentation is generated from the ITK source code
itself by doxygen.  There is no separate repository for the documentation;
it is all taken from the structured comments in the source.

The latest doxygen-generated documentation, built nightly from CVS, is
always available at:

    http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/index.html

If you want to generate it yourself (and it will take a while!), you can do
this from any version of the source (tarball or CVS) by configuring CMake
and setting the BUILD_DOXYGEN option to ON, then running 'make'.

  :: Gavin

--
Gavin Baker                                      Complex Systems Group
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gavinb             The University of Melbourne