[Insight-users] compiling vtk with mingw or free VC++ Toolkit

Max Schoebinger m.schoebinger at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Aug 2 04:18:24 EDT 2004

Hi Nic & Louis,

according to http://www.wxwindows.org/lnk_msw.htm the Microsoft Platform
SDK (which is also freely available) contains the missing tools
nmake.exe, lib.exe and cvtres.exe for the win64 platform (they also work
on win32!). It looks like you can get a full build-system for building
itk by using this tools. Maybe its worth a try...

Best regards,

Max Schoebinger

--
Dipl.-Inform. Med. Max Schöbinger
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum       (German Cancer Research Center)