[Insight-users] QtImageViewer

Dhanesh Ramachandram dhanesh at cs.usm.my
Fri Aug 6 04:28:12 EDT 2004

Hi.

When I try to compile the QtImageViewer Example I get the following errors associated with QtSlicer.h.
Why does not the compiler find both the inlcude files ?

Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
Building object file QtSlicerTest.o...
In file included from /home/dhanesh/ITK/InsightApplications-1.6.0/Auxiliary/QtImageViewer/QtSlicerTest.cxx:3:
/home/dhanesh/ITK/InsightApplications-1.6.0/Auxiliary/QtImageViewer/QtSlicer.h:4:25: QtSlicerGUI.h: No such file or directory
/home/dhanesh/ITK/InsightApplications-1.6.0/Auxiliary/QtImageViewer/QtSlicer.h:6:29: QtSlicerHelpGUI.h: No such file or directory