[Insight-users] QtImageViewer

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Fri Aug 6 10:25:08 EDT 2004

Hi Dhanesh,

I suppose you are using CMake 2.0.2. If so, please update your CMake to
2.0.3 and this should solve your problem.

> Why does not the compiler find both the inlcude files ?
These files are automatically created by Qt (via CMake) from QtSlicerGUI.ui
and QtSlicerHelpGUI.ui. There was a bug in CMake 2.0.2 causing these files
not to be generated.

Hope this helps,

Julien