[Insight-users] windows warning method unreadable

Bitter, Ingmar (NIH/CC/DRD) IBitter at cc.nih.gov
Mon Aug 9 17:12:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

We are using itkAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter slightly wrong :) and get
the unfortunate behavior that running the executable (exactly: when
GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter is revoked) a warning window pops up
complaining about corresponding *.h or *.cpp file (I'm not sure - can't read
msg) - I can't touch, scroll, do anything with the window, then it's gone.

When running the same application build for Linux I get:
WARNING: In  /raid/.../itk/.../itkAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.txx, line
60
GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter (0x8c71b30): Anisotropic diffusion
has attempted to use a time step which may introduce instability into the
solution.

It would be nice if did not have to compile and run in linux to be able to
read the warning.

Is this a known problem with a known solution?

We use itk 1.6.0

Thanks,
-Ingmar