[Insight-users] itk & mfc problems with dicom reader

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 10 12:49:40 EDT 2004

Hi Moti,

Please do the following:

1) Recompile for Debugging

2) In the debugging options of Visual Studio,
    enable :  "break on exceptions".

3) Run the program from the IDE in debug mode

4) It should get the exception and stop
    in the line that throws it.

5) Post to the list the filename and line
    number where the program is stopping.

If is to expect that you are encountering
a division by zero, which in VC 7 2003
throws exceptions.

Please let us know what you find.

    Luis