[Insight-users] The result about ImageRegistration8.cxx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 12 14:19:00 EDT 2004

Hi Kevin,

ImageRegistration8.cxx prints out all the intermediate
values of the image metric and the transform parameters.

         Please post this log to the list  :-)

Also,
please post information about your images, such as

   1) Image modality
   2) Their dimensions in number of pixels
   3) Pixel Spacing

Whitout that information there is no much that we
can do to help you.