[Insight-users] Addition of two DeformationFields

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 12 20:27:46 EDT 2004

Hi Monica,

Did you tried the AddImageFilter ?
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1AddImageFilter.html

When you use the WarpImageFilter
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1WarpImageFilter.html
for deforming an input image using a Vector field, the
Vector field is expected to have the same extent, and
spacing as the input image. In other words they are
defined over the same grid.

It shouldn't be too hard to modify this filter in order
to use an arbitrary  deformation field. Please let us
know if you need help in making such changes in the code.