[Insight-users] Results:Transform

Pandu Jugnu supernova5271 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 13:53:41 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

I figured out that ScaleSkewVersor3DTransform has 15
parameters: 0-2 versor, 3-5 offset, 6-8 Scale and 9-14
Skew.

I tried registration and it gave me the final output
as follows:
Final Parameters:
[0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0] (its printing
out 18 parameter values instead of 15)
the overall Matrix = 0; that is all values of the 3*3
matrix are 0.
Also the resampledmovingimage is a blank image.
Can you tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks Luis

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ScaleSkewVersor3DTransform.html