[Insight-users] Which version of FLTK to use with ITK?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 16 19:39:42 EDT 2004

Hi Ulrike

You can download the sources of FLTK 1.1.4
from the following FTP site:

    ftp://ftp.fltk.org/pub/fltk/1.1.4/

--

FLTK 1.1.5 is used in some of our nightly
builds of InsightApplications on Linux, but

Unfortunately the FLTK community doesn't have a
Dashboard for testing their toolkit on the same
range of platforms that we use.

That's one of the reasons why we usually recommend
to use the before-the-last FLTK version.

BTW I you find bugs in FLTK (or any other open
source project) their developers will appreciate
that you report those bug on their respective
mailing lists or users groups.