[Insight-users] 'swap' : is not a member of 'std'

Bing Jian bjian at cise.ufl.edu
Tue Aug 17 01:22:27 EDT 2004

Hi, there,

        When  trying to compile my own ITK-based program,  I came across
the following  error
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\vector(221) :
error C2039: 'swap' : is not a member of 'std'
        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\vector(220) : while compiling class-template member
function 'void __thiscall std::vector<unsigned int,class
std::allocator<unsigned int> >::swap(class std::vector<unsigned
int,class std:
:allocator<unsigned int> > &)'
Error executing cl.exe.

testreg.exe - 6 error(s), 0 warning(s)

    The error message does not show which line of my own code causes the
errors.   I am wondering if
anybody has met this kind of errors before and like to know how to solve it.
    Many thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian