[Insight-users] About Examples/Segmentation/FastMarchingImageFIlter.cxx

diaoxianfen diaoxianfen at asisz.com
Thu Aug 19 04:42:28 EDT 2004

In this exmaple,itk::BinaryThresholdImageFilter is used.I think this class is used to cast the pixel value to 1 or 255.The method SetLowerThreshold(...),SetUpperThreshold(...)are used to set the range to distinguish the foreground from background.But there are
sentence as follows:
typedef itk::BinaryThresholdImageFilter< InternalImageType,
                        OutputImageType    >    ThresholdingFilterType;
  ThresholdingFilterType::Pointer thresholder = ThresholdingFilterType::New();

  //const InternalPixelType  timeThreshold = TimeThreshold;
  thresholder->SetLowerThreshold(0.0);
  thresholder->SetUpperThreshold(timeThreshold)

In the ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf page 367/565,the sentence is as follows.
The upper threshold passed to the BinaryThresholdImageFilter will define the time snapshot that we are taking from the time-crossing map.
Does the "timeThreshold" parameter have the time means?Or it should be a value among the pixel value of the image?