[Insight-users] Problem of Cmake &install ITK

yingli fan yf34 at drexel.edu
Thu Aug 19 11:53:12 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I try to install the ITK.  When I use Cmake to generate the make file of
ITK.

Here is an error
Cmake Error :Error in cmakecode at
usr/local.share/Cmake/Modules/CheckIncludeFile.cmake:16:IF An IF command had
incorrect arguments: $ { ARG} EQUAl 3

Here is what I did:
1 download the ITK release 1.6.0(because the machine is panther version of
Mac, I succeed installing ITK before with this release).
2 generate a new binary folder
3 download the Cmake : here I download release 2.0.3. (Actually with my
successful experience, last time I use Cmake release 1.8.0. ) After I
install the cmake 2.03 , I cant install the cmake 1.8.0,  who can help me to
uninstall the Cmake 2.0.3.

Thank you for help!

Yingli fan