[Insight-users] Problem of Cmake &install ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 19 20:07:44 EDT 2004

Hi Yingli,

It seems that your installation of CMake is getting a mix
of files between versions 1.8 and 2.0.

The file that is reporting the error:

   usr/local.share/Cmake/Modules/CheckIncludeFile.cmake:16

Should actually have "ARGC" instead of just "ARG".

It seems that you tried to install CMake 1.8 on top of
CMake 2.0 and now you have an mix of both.

Could you please do the following:

1)    type the command:

                which cmake

       and post to the list the result that you get

2)    then type the command:

                cmake --version

       and post to the list the output that you get.

3)   Then, send us your file

      usr/local.share/Cmake/Modules/CheckIncludeFile.cmake