[Insight-users] Three registration questions

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 19 16:47:58 EDT 2004

Hi Greg,

1) You can stop the Optimizer by invoking

       optimizer->StopOptimization()

    Your Observer probably have already a
    pointer to the optimizer.

2) What ITK class are you refering to when
    you talk about the "Nelder-Mead" optimizer ?

3) Nope,
    Constrained optimization is not implemented in ITK.
    It has been suggested a couple of times though.
    If you will like to undertake an implementation
    we will be happy to assist you, and of course, we
    will encourage you to contribute your code to the
    toolkit.