[Insight-users] Visualization of the segmented data.

Felix Schwenk felix.schwenk at nme.at
Thu Aug 26 08:46:36 EDT 2004

the possibilities you named, like
iso-surface and volumerendering using vtk are certainly often used,
the other, simpler version you have is displaying the results
slice by slice or use an application that was designed for this purpose,

like VolView (http://www.kitware.com/products/volview.html).
if you prefer to make your own sollution, take a look at the
InsightApplications, you'll
find them in the cvs or at http://www.itk.org/HTML/Download.php.
there you'll find a lot of examples of segmentation and visualisation
using
itk and vtk.

hope that helped,
felix.