[Insight-users] small modification to ImageRegistration1 example question

asdas sdfsafd michaelguiliametti at hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:32:17 +0000

Hello All,

I was using the MotionRegistration example project and it works fine. I
wanted to modify the way it reads in the fixed and moving image files if
possible. The way it currently does it is:

registration->SetFixedImage(   fixedImageReader->GetOutput() );
registration->SetMovingImage( movingImageReader->GetOutput() );

I have two pointers to two unsigned int image buffers containing the pixel
data - instead of using the fixedImageReader->GetOutput() method, how could
I ask the itk code to take the data directly from my image buffers - is this
possible?

registration->SetFixedImage( pBuff1 );
registration->SetMovingImage( pBuff2 );

Thank you for your time.