[Insight-users] small modification to ImageRegistration1 example question

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:50:58 -0500

Hi,

SetFixedImage() and SetMovingImage() are both expecting an itkImage as
argument.

You can create two itkImages from your image buffers. Take a look at the
Section 4.1.7 "Importing Image Data from a Buffer" in the itkSoftwareGuide.
(Examples/DataRepresentation/Image/Image5.cxx).

Then you can do something like

registration->SetFixedImage(fixedImage);
registration->SetMovingImage(movingImage);

where fixedImage and movingImage are itk::Image<unsigned int,dimension>

Hope this helps,

Julien