[Insight-users] Computation time

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:51:24 -0700 (MST)

Hi Radhika,

Is your ITK build optimized (i.e. -03)?  ITK depends in some cases on
compiler optimizations for efficiency.

Another factor may be the type of the iterator that you are using.
Are you doing neighborhood or pixel-wise iteration?

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci.utah.edu