[Insight-users] Re: ITK acknowledgement : Addendum

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:10:39 -0500

Hi Ivan,

I missed to mention CMake as part of the tools that
you may want to give credit in the acknowledgments
when you use ITK and/or VTK.

Josh Cates just added an entry to the ITK FAQ, and
we added a mention to CMake in this entry.

You can find it at:

    http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/InsightFAQ/

more specifically at

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/InsightFAQ/InsightFAQ?req=show&file=faq01.011.htp