[Insight-users] License for code posted to the users-list : (Re: Your software code)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:22:12 -0500

Hi Rahul,

Please consider the code that develpers post
to the users-list to be covered by the Insight
Copyright:

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Copyright.htm

This license has been devised with the aim of
promoting it use for research and commercial
applications. It doesn't impose any restrictions
on the way you use the code other than having
the copyright notice on it, and not claiming
that the Insight Software Consortium endorse
any products.

Feel free to use this code in your project
no matter if it is for research, education
or commercial applications.

Code posted by users (not developers) is in
a gray area...

Let us know if you have further questions.