[Insight-users] Java Wrappers: How to create an Image from buffer

Alejandro Canales Ochoa aco at cion.com.mx
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:55:20 -0600

Hi

I am beginning integrating ITK in a java application using the java wrappers.

I need to create an image from a buffer filled with data by my application. In C++ it’s straightforward: create the image type, size, spacing, etc. and instantiate the corresponding ImportImageFilter and pass to it the image pointer.
The problem is that I don’t found any corresponding class of ImportImageFilter in the java wrappers. I look at the directory where CSwig generates the code of the wrappers and try to look for a file named *ImportImage*, I don’t found anyone. So, how can I create an Image in ITK from raw data using the java wrappers?

Thanks in advance
Alejandro Canales