[Insight-users] SetDirectory For DICOM Reader..

yasser salman yass71 at yahoo.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:57:59 -0800 (PST)

hi All..,

when i setdirectory to  Dicom files "/../Dicom" using
 nameGenerator->SetDirectory( "../../Dicom"); No
problem occured..
But if i read this Dicom Path from Dialog Box (with
VC++)  nameGenerator->SetDirectory( VolData_FName);
This Error message occured.,
"" Error C2664: 'SetDirectory' : cannot convert
parameter 1 from 'class CString' to 'const class
std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &'
        Reason: cannot convert from 'class CString' to
'const class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >'
        No constructor could take the source type, or
constructor overload resolution was ambiguous""

I can't convert the type of VolData_FName coz i used
it in allover my Vtk_ItkProject,, can any one help me
to cross this problem..,
Yasser..,