[Insight-users] SetDirectory For DICOM Reader..

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:37:32 -0500

Hi Yasser,

In order to get a "char *" from a MFC CString
you can use the method GetBuffer();

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcmfc98/html/_mfc_cstring.3a3a.getbuffer.asp

You can use it to construct a std::string and then
pass this std::string to the SetDirectory method.

It will look like:

  CString  directoryname;

  std::string    stringdirectory = directoryname.GetBuffer(200);

  nameGenerator->SetDirectory(  stringdirectory );