[Insight-users] Re: [vtkusers] Re: OsiriX Source : DICOM : Papyrus.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:05:51 -0500

Hi Antoine,

Thanks for the explanation.
That did the trick, simply removing the function.

Is there any reason why they keep the function there ?

Do you know who is maintaining Papyrus ?

The version I got dates from November 2001.
and the documentation dates from 1998.

I'm also wondering about the license they are using
for their code. The files only contain a copyright
notice.

If it is a BSD license or similar we could use it as a third
party library and distribute it along with ITK in order to
expand our support for DICOM files.

Please let us know