[Insight-users] email spam

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:31:31 -0500

--=_alternative 005547F685256E14_=

Luis...this is great. I hadn't checked the archive in awhile but had been
concerned about this. However, in the source code on each page is the
mailto link with the correct email address...I suspect this could be
easily harvested too. Such is life...I'll worry about it some more after
the dishes and snow removal (-;

....john

Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>
Sent by: insight-users-admin at itk.org