[Insight-users] classes -> libraries ???

Devrim Unay unay at tcts.fpms.ac.be
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:49:41 +0100

Hi all,

I am a new beginner in ITK. I want to use it with VTK to display some
images.
I read the images by ITK and then want to export them to VTK by
itkImageToVTKImageFilter class. However when I include '
itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h' the compiler cannot find it.

I guess I didn't include the relevant library for this class. The libraries
I have included are :
ITKCommon ITKIO ITKEXPAT ITKFEM ITKnetlib
VTKCommon VTKRendering VTKImaging VTKFiltering

I have a big problem when I want to find the library that a specific class
uses. What is the idea behind this? Is there explanatory document or an easy
way for this?

thanks in advance,

Devrim UNAY, M.Sc.

Tcts Lab - Multitel Asbl.