[Insight-users] classes -> libraries ???

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:46:49 -0500

Hi Devrim

You will find the files

      itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h
      itkImageToVTKImageFilter.txx
      itkVTKImageToImageFilter.h
      itkVTKImageToImageFilter.txx

in the directory:

      InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk

You can copy these files into your project,
or add the path to this directory to the
CMakeLists.txt command

      INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(  )

----

The principle for organizing the libraries
is pretty simple:

      There is one ITK library per each
      subdirectory in "Insight/Code"

The list of all the classes is available at

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classes.html

along with the Doxygen-generated documentation.

Please let us know if you have further questions,