[Insight-users] Problem compiling on Windows

Robb Brown brownr at ucalgary.ca
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:07:57 -0700

I'm trying to compile ITK 1.4 on Windows using Visual Studio 6, CMake
1.8.

CableSwig compiles fine.  But when I go to compile ITK I get the
following error:

Building Custom Rule "C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Python-
Windows\download\ITK\InsightToolkit
-1.4.0\Wrapping\CSwig\SwigRuntime\swigrun.h"
Error executing C:/Documents and
Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Python-Windows/download/ITK/CableSwigb/
bin/Debug/gccxml_cc1plus.exe
Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.

I notice that the slashes are the wrong way around on the Error
executing line.  Is this a problem in CMake?  Any suggestions?

BTW -- so far the build on OS X is going fine.  Much better than it
used to be.  :)

Robb Brown
Seaman Family MR Center
Calgary, AB