[Insight-users] Problem compiling the example CourseWare...

peppe megali peppe at mail-arts.sssup.it
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:44:01 +0100

Dear all,

I'm new in ITK. I'm starting with the CourseWare tutorials (..ITK 1.4
CVS\InsightDocuments\CourseWare\Training).
I downloaded and compiled ITK and VTK (both downloaded in CVS version),
following the instruction of the GettingStarted-I and GettingStarted-II
ppt presentations.
First of all I didn't find the VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB option during the
configuration of CMake for VTK.

I'm trying to reproduce the example of "Getting Started with ITK + VTK",
using Visual C++ 7 2003, but when I compile (following just the
instruction of GettingStarted-I and GettingStarted-II) I obtain the
following error:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h': No such file or directory

can someone help me, please?
thanks
peppe

Giuseppe Megali, PhD
Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna - Polo Sant'Anna Valdera
CRIM - Computer Assisted Surgery Group
Pisa (Italy)