[Insight-users] Problem compiling the example CourseWare...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:09:38 -0500

Hi Peppe,

1) In order to see the VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB option
    in CMake you must enable the "Advanced" mode.
    Rerun CMake over VTK, enable the option and
    then rebuild VTK.

2) The itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h file can be
    found in

        InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk

    You must copy this file (along with the .txx)
    into your project

    Or

    you can add this directory to the list of
    include directories in your CMakeLists.txt
    file.  Use the CMake command

            INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(   )