[Insight-users] Compiling MRIBiasCorrection application

Dinusha Kularatne dkularat at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:34:02 +1100 (EST)

Hello,

I am new to ITK, would like to use the MRIBiasCorrection application to
correct some MRI volumes acquire via surface coils.

In the README file of the MRIBiasCorrection application, it is written:

"Before compile the utilities in this example, you have to turn on the
BUILD_AUXILIARY option and BUILD_EXAMPLE option which you can find
in the CMakeList.txt file in the root of the Insight source
directory. Then, turn on the BUILD_MRI_BIAS_CORRECTION option in the
CMakeLists.txt file in the Insight/Example directory."

However, when I run ccmake, I am unable to find either the BUILD_AUXILIARY
option or the BUILD_MRI_BIAS_CORRECTION option. Any help will be
appreciated.

I tried using both the 1.4.0 and CVS version of ITK and
InsightApplications. CMake 1.8.3. I'm working on a Debian 'Woody' machine,
with an Athlon XP processor.

Thank you.
Regards,
Dinusha.