[Insight-users] Compiling MRIBiasCorrection application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:33:22 -0500

Hi Dinusha,

Thanks for pointing this out.

Please disregard those instructions in the README
file. This is a documentation bug. The instructions
date from an old era where we used to have
InsightApplications as an "Applications" subdirectory
of the main ITK source tree.

Now that InsightApplications is an independent build,
you don't need to do any of this.

The README files has now been fixed in the current
CVS version.

Just build InsightApplications, and the MRIBiasCorrection
application should be built automatically.

Please let us know if you find any problem.