[Insight-users] linker error concerning netlib.h

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:44:45 -0500

Hi Suyash,

Where in your IRIX system do you have "netlib.h" ?

The CMakeLists.txt file that configures the directory

         Utilities/vxl/core/vnl/algo

invokes the CMake heuristics for finding NETLIB, through
the module

    Insight/Utilities/vxl/config/cmake/Modules/
                                          FindNetlib.cmake

Chances are that in your IRIX system there is an installation
of Netlib that is conflicting with the one distributed with ITK.
which is in the directory

        Insight/Utilities/vxl/v3p/netlib

An easy way to verify this is to look at the CMakeCache.txt
file that CMake generated in your binary directory.