[Insight-users] FL/fl_file_chooser.h not in fltk include dir

Rocky Rhodes rhodes at sgi.com
Wed Jun 30 11:35:15 EDT 2004

I am trying to compile the itk applications.  I downloaded and built fltk
(fltk-1.1.5rc1).  When I compile the itk applications, I am getting a couple
of files not compliing.  fltkGlWindow.cxx doesn't compile because it
includes FL/fl_file_chooser.H, not FL/Fl_File_Chooser.H.  Also
fltkTimeProbesCollector.cxx doesn't compile because it includes Fl/fl_ask.H,
not FL/fl_ask.H.

I can obviously work around these things, but I didn't know if this
reflected changes to fltk or changes to the apps or stale code that nobody
uses or what.

	Rocky