[Insight-users] image substraction

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun, 02 May 2004 09:29:16 -0400

Hi David,

You may want to use the SubtractImageFilter

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SubtractImageFilter.html

Note that this filter requires the two input images to
have the same number of pixels along every direction.

For a summary of the filters that alter image intensities,
please look at:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/group__IntensityImageFilters.html