[Insight-users] multi-modality with FEM or with Demons ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue May 4 03:52:55 EDT 2004

Hi Eduard,

An example on how to perform deformable registration
using the BSpline transform has been added under

   Insight/Examples/Registration/
               DeformableRegistration4.cxx

You may have to update your CVS checkout in order to
get this example.