[Insight-users] multi-modality with FEM or with Demons ?

Hari Sundar hsundar@gmail.com
Tue May 11 19:09:50 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

I am trying to use the bSpline Transform based deformable registration
in 3D. It seems to take a long time and is not getting anywhere.
Basically what happens is that it prints out the initial parameters
(all zeros) and then says "Starting Registration" .. however it does
not proceed ... I mean shouldn't the observer at least report the
iteration number ?

Any estimates on how long it is supposed to take when working in 3D ..
say trying to register 2 256^3 images.

thanks,
-Hari