[Insight-users] CSwig wrapping question...

Tuhin Sinha tk.sinha@vanderbilt.edu
Fri May 7 20:35:09 EDT 2004

Brad,

  Okay, I've gone back into the ITK code and figured out that the
Demons/PDEDeformable registration filters are trying to instantiate
Dense/FiniteDifferenceImageFilters over TDeformationField... so, I went
through and made sure that CSwig wraps
Dense/FiniteDiffernenceImageFilters templated over the vector image
types I need.  However, when I dir() objects in python the superclass
methods that I need still don't show up.  Anymore advice on this problem
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,

Tuhin